World Tournament 2017

"All the tenth grader must participate in World Tournament. This year's theme is Pirates. Students from each class have to come and wear appropriate costume. Class with the best costume will be the winner and get some prizes." Some student of SEF3 (Student English Forum 3) announced that important event. After I hear word have to, the first thing came up in my mind is boring. No, no, I was kidding, I was too lazy to go to school in Saturday. But, yes, I decided to go to school and participated in that event.

The night before, my class had a discussion about what clothes must we wear, what property, and the other. So we all decided to wear striped t-shirt and wear another property. And the great thing, our class decided to turn up one guy to be Jack Sparrow from the film, " Pirates of Caribbean". Hohohoho, poor guy who have to be bare chested in the rest of the day. He made his own hair, pirate's hook and parrot from aluminium foil. He wore brown boots and black trouser. He carried up a sword in his waist. All of the girls helped him to wear all of the properties. After they finished up, he say, "Already known that we are the winner, although the game hasn't started yet!"

Each class had its own enemy. The first game was complete a tricked problems. Some of us must searched clues and the other have to solve the problems. The problems was a puzzle that decrypt some messages. The hardest part of all this event for me is all of student must speak in English. But, yes, our class won this game. When we wanted to go to the next pos, a couple seniors called bandit who wore jeans came up with some water balloons. The one who was hit is disqualified and can't participate in any incoming games.

Unfortunately, I must attend religion lesson which is usually held in Saturday with some of my friends. It took one hours, I guess. And after I finished, I can't find where is my class. They said they were on Lapangan Bali, so we decided to wait for them.

We continued the game. We have to determine what is this specific picture means in Indonesia and then we translate it in English, after getting one done the half of the team was assigned to find some treasures in the school's front garden. My class was quicker than our enemy, so one point again for our class.

We had some minutes of break for the final game. All of classes must gathered at the front yard. We were split into 2 teams, the first team was constructed by the team that has less wins than others and vice versa. The treasure hunters from each class were secretly assigned to go and looking for the grand prize. Committees have already provided some water balloons for fighting. I can't joined this game because of my leg injured and they can't get wet. I just saw all of my friend throw the water balloons and avoid to be hit by those bombs. We didn't get the prize.

But, yes, as Ahmad say before the game started, he won the costume design.

Komentar

Postingan Populer