Strength, Weakness, and Dream

Hello, my name is Cynthia Parameswari. I was born on 27th May 2002. Now I am 16 years old. I am a student of 3 Senior High School Bandung. I have a twin and we has the same last name, Natashya Parameswari. She attend 5 Senior High School Bandung. As it side by side with 3 Senior High School, most of my friends have seen her several time and mostly of them get wrong because they can’t see the difference between us. I also have younger brother too, his name is Alexander Gerald Nathanael. Now, I think I don't really have some hobbies. But I used to read a book to spend my free time. I prefer to read some fictional and fantasy stories, especially detective stories, rather than teen's book or something like that. Mostly I read Sherlock Holmes' stories by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and some Agatha Christie's book.

Two years ago, I used to be a Junior High School Student of Saint Ursula Junior High School. Since it is one of private Junior High School in Bandung, the school has a strict rules. I become a discipline and responsible person, especially on my school tasks. I am an ambitious, I am willing to put much effort and many hours of work in pursuit of my goals and sometimes get really hard to myself. During in Junior High School, I have interest in science. I was chosen to represent my school  to compete on ImaginaXium. It is an annual event held by Anglo Chinese School (ACS) Singapore. It was a great experience to researching "Light Bulb from Pencil Lead". Now, in my Senior High School, I'm still enjoying science and doing well at Physics. I joined Physics Olympiad team in my first years at school and compete at regions, province, and national level in Padang. 

Based on psychology test I’ve done before, I’m an INTJ (Introvert Intuition Thinking Judging). Yes, I'm a thinker or people usually called it annalist.  I made decision objectively and not really depends on feeling. On the other side, I come up as quite creative person. I don't say I can't make a good art but I don't have a touch of an artist, so it is very difficult to me to make an artwork, likes painting and statue. As an INTJ, I am quite shy too. I stutter a lot when I’m talking in front of many people and feel awkward being center of attention. I'm an introvert and I think I need an extra times to adapt with new environment and new friends. I'm not really good at working in a group.  

In the future I want to go to the favorite university, I want to go to Physics Engineering or Civil Engineering ITB. Maybe that's all of me, I'll tell you more next time. Thank you.

Komentar

Postingan Populer