Letter of Recomendations

From
Cynthia Parameswari
Homeroom Teacher of 11th Grade
SMA Negeri 3
Bandung - 40123

To
Mr. Alexander
Bandung Institute of Technology
Bandung - 23056
5 May 2019

Dear Mr. Alexander,

I am writing in reference to your annual scholarships in Faculty of Art and Design Bandung Institute of Technology which is awarded to excellent students if the city of Bandung. I would like recommend my student, Achmad Moersyid Soejiwo, for this scholarships program. I had the pleasure of teaching him since he was the 11th grader at SMA Negeri 3 Bandung. From the first day of class, Achmad successfully impressed me by his creativity during the art class.  He also has an excellent taste in fashion and doing great in mixing clothes.

Achmad is an absolute optimistic and confident student. He come up with truly potential, fully prepared, and excellent improved while he speaking in front of people. He joined some extracurricular and become an active person in school organization. Besides that, he is easy going and like to make a lot of friends.

Without a doubt, I wholeheartedly recommend Achmad Moersyid for a scholarship in your faculty. As a fully confidence and well manner person, he will be a great addition in Faculty of Art and Design. I believe his passions in art and design  will be very beneficial for him while studying in Bandung Institute of Technology.

Feel free to contact me at sman3bdg@sch.id should you like to discuss Achmad's qualifications and experience further. I'll be very happy to expand on my recommendation.

Best wishes,
Cynthia Parameswari
SMA Negeri 3 Bandung

Komentar

Postingan Populer