Thank You For Helping Me


This is the most desperate experience I've ever been. A year ago I joined Ganesha Operation class. Yes, Ganesha Operation helped me so much in National Exam. In that time, I took Tutorial Service Time or called TST or Siaga US, or something like that, with all my friend in Saint Ursula Junior High School who joined this too. 

I've planned that sine two days ago, because I didn't attend the first meet. So without asked anybody, I just told my mother like this,"Mom, tomorrow I will joined Tutorial Service Time, so I think I will late to come home?" My mom replied," Oh yes, what time will you come home?" I answered that I would come home at to o'clock. So she told my father to fetch me up at two o'clock. 

Really? At 2 o'clock?  I didn't know. But I've just said that I will come home at 2 o'clock? Yes, I know,that was my stupidity. 

The lass began at 11 o'clock and then we've studying for one hour, and then the teacher said we an go home. Now? Not at 2 o'clock? I was confused, so I asked the information section and she said, "There's no class anymore. The history class has already over since yesterday? Did you joined it?"
"Ok, that's all right Ma'am. I can learn it at home." I replied.

After that, I went to my home with public transformation. After arrived home, I saw there was nobody at home. Hello, anybody home? I knocked at the door, there was no replied. The second knocked was same. I checked my bag and I couldn't find the key and my phone. Oh, I forgot to bring that key. I didn't know what I must do. One hour has passed. Two hours. The next two hours. Oh, I didn't like waiting. I haven't learned for the next test yet. I was angry, so I just shouted angrily, screamed until somebody heard me. After that, my neighbor came to me and said, "Your mother has just phoned me. She was asking about you. Here, she phone me again." Oh,finally there was somebody helping me. I was so grateful that time. I answered the call and then my father came. So I could came in my house. 

Because of that incident, I've lost a lot of time. I hope you don't doing the same thing.

Komentar

Postingan Populer