It's All About Me!



Hello! Thank you so much to you who kindly reading my blog. This is all about me. If you don’t really like to reading, I think this is maybe little bit boring. But, for once again, I want to say “Hello”.

My name is Cynthia Parameswari. Read it “sintia” but don’t write it “sintia”. Everybody have their own difficulty to write my name. Honestly, I’m ashy person, so maybe I can’t tell too much about my personality.

I was born in 27th  May 2002, so this year I’m fifteen years old. I am a tenth grader at 3 Senior High School Bandung. I was a student of Saint Agustine Elementary School and Saint Ursula Junior High School. I live at Plered VI Street number 7, Antapani, Bandung. I have twin sister. Are you guys can imagine my twin sister? Everybody were surprised when I told them, included my friends. Unfortunetlly, she is a student of 5 Senior High School Bandung. I have one brother, his name is Alexander Gerald Natanael and he is a sixth grader student of  Saint Ursula Elementary School. That’s all about personal stuff.

I like reading book and novel. But I never like to reading romance novel, contain drama, and something melancholy. Do you know Sherlock Holmes? Yes, a great fictional private detective created by Sir Athur Conan Doyle. I like it since I was in Junior High School. Sherlock Holmes, know as consulting detective is known for his great profiency observation, chemistry, forensic science, and the most important is his logical reasing in making deduction. I don’t know about your opinion, but believe or not Sherlock Holmes is real, his author inspired by Joseph Bell, a Scottish surgeon and lecturer at medical school of the University of Edinburgh. I have read all of Sherlock Holmes’s fantastic case and I’m intersting in the way he is thinking. He says “By a man’s finger nails, by his coat-sleeve, by his boot, by his trouser knees, by the callosities of his forefinger and thumb, by his expression, by his shirt cuffs—by each of these things a man’s calling is plainly revealed. That all united should fail to enlighten the competent enquirer in any case is almost inconceivable.


I think that’s all about me, maybe I will tell you more soon. 



Komentar

Postingan Populer