Holiday Plan


In the afternoon, there are two people who are talking about their next holiday plan.
Helena  : "Hi, Cynthia! You know what? Holiday is coming in four months!"
Cynthia : "What? Seriously? Time passes so quickly."
Helena  : "Ya. Do you have some plan?"
Cynthia : "Ehm..I don't know. I think I will stay at home throughout the holiday. What about you?"
Helena  : "My family and I are going to have a picnic in Jeju Island. Want to join ?"
Cynthia : "I want to, but I have to ask my mom first."
Helena  : "Sure, but you must to be quick, so we can buy tickets as soon as possible to get  cheap price?"
Cynthia : "By the way where is the Jeju Island?"
Helena  : "Jeju Island is the largest island in the Korea and located to the south of the Korea Peninsula? Jeju Island or called Sambado, " Island Abundant with Three Things" rocks, women, and wind. It has unique and beautiful nature?"
Cynthia : "Wow! What we can see there?"
Helena  : "There are many things that we can see such as Jeongbang Waterfall, Halla Mountain,Yeomji Botanic Garden, and other tourist attraction."
Cynthia : "When we are going there? What about on the tenth of December, so the place will not be so crowded, because it doesn't coincide on Christmas Day."
Helena  : "Alright! Have you asked your mother yet?"
Cynthia : "No need to ask because the price of the tickets is heap and it has beautiful nature."
Helena  : "OK. See you soon on the tenth of December at the airport."

Komentar

Postingan Populer