Conversation

In the morning, at school in lunch time.Someone is eating alone in the corner of the class.
Helena  : Hi! Why you're eating alone? Don't you have a friend?
Cynthia : Hmm... I don't know. I think I can't make a friend in this class. Everyone already have some friends, so I feel isolated.
Helena  : Oh, my! Don't worry, now you have one friend. It's me! I will introduce you to all of my friends here.
Cynthia : Thank you, I'm Cynthia. What's your name?
Helena  : I'm Helena. Let's be a good friend!
Cynthia : By the way, where are you from? I'm from Jakarta?
Helena  : I'm from Medan.
Cynthia : What? Are you Bataknese? You look like a foreigner.
Helena  : Hahaha.... Really? Actually, my mother is half American and Indonesia.
Cynthia : Wow! I don;t expect that. Where do you live now?
Helena  : I live in Tongkeng Street No. 4, Bandung. How about you?
Cynthia : Me? I live at Plered VI Street No.7, Bandung. Want to come to my house?
Helena  : Sure! Why not? Maybe after school. Do you have swimming pool in your house?
Cynthia : Ya. Why you're asking? Do you like swimming?
Helena  : Ya! Swimming it's my favorite. I have won the swimming competition. I have many trophies at my house. Want to see? It's made from gold.
Cynthia : Are you serious? You're so talented. What university do you want?
Helena  : I want to go to UNPAD Medical School. 
Cynthia : I don't interest to go there. I'd prefer ITB than UNPAD. I want to go to architecture.

Bell ringing.
Helena : The bell is ringing time to go back to the class. Bye!

Komentar

Postingan Populer